Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication🌻🌼😊🍀🌷
1. Remember that friendship is a gift, not a possession.
2. Do “first things first”. (Generally that means doing the most important task first thing in the morning.)
3. Smile, especially when you’re with other people. (Remember that everyone is fighting a hard battle).
4. Include extra time, or margin, in your schedule.
5. QTIP (or quit taking it personally.)
6. Treasure people and experiences over possessions.
7. Do what’s important and say “no” to the rest.
8. Accept that constant change is here to stay!
9. Remember that nothing is usually as serious as it seems at first.
10. Do something relaxing before going to bed.
Kiawah Island residence, SC. Margaret Donaldson Interiors.
Teenage depression can look very different from adult depression. The following symptoms are more common in teenagers:
· Irritable or angry mood – Irritability is often the predominant mood. A depressed teenager may be grumpy, hostile,…
(Photo: Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency via AFP - Getty Images)
More than 36 hours after the last contact with the missing Malaysia Airways jet, officials said Sunday they were widening the search to cover vast swathes of sea around Malaysia and off Vietnam.